Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

Deere 2305 compact tractor. Runs but when engaging gear

John Deere 2305 compact tractor...
John Deere 2305 compact tractor. Runs but when engaging gear seems like it is not getting enough fuel on acceleration.
11/8/2018
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 3 years ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi, let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

Has fuel filter been replaced? Is fuel supply from tank good up to the injection pump?

No and don't know

Start with replacing the fuel filter, that may be all it needs!

Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Thanks!

Hello Curtis. I had to put the tractor off to the side for right now. I did find the petcock for the fuel is stuck. It may need to be either replaced or cleaned. I may still have further questions but not right now. Also I did leave you a 5 star rating. Have a great day and thank you for the help.

Thank you!