Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have a Kioti CK 35HST tractor. Everything works fine

I have a Kioti...

I have a Kioti CK 35HST tractor. Everything works fine except the pedal to move the tractor backwards. A turtle could beat me. Is there any way to speed up the backward crawl. It makes it hard to stay productive.

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

OK

10/7/2018
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 3 years ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi, let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

The reverse linkage to the pedal needs to be adjusted so the pedal pushes the lever further on the hydrostat end. I can't find a Kioti parts list that shows the linkage! Linkage needs to be longer!

Just send it to my PC.

The reverse linkage to the pedal needs to be adjusted so the pedal pushes the lever further on the hydrostat end. I can't find a Kioti parts list that shows the linkage! Linkage needs to be longer

I have tried to adjust the linkage, if the adjustment raises the reverse pedal, the tractor won’t stop when you take your foot off the forward pedal.

That's the trade off, more travel, then no neutral. Does reverse speed up when you do that?

Lever can't be moved at transmission, and leave pedal same?

I will have to get a good light to look where the lever connects to the transmission.

OK>

I will let you know what I find.

OK>

Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician