Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

We recently purchased a 2001 Kubota B7800 HSD, it was

Customer Question
We recently purchased a...

We recently purchased a 2001 Kubota B7800 HSD, it was running just fine. When we went to use it a week or 2 later, it wouldn't start. Won't even turn over. Battery is good, replaced selenoid/and starter. Still not starting. Any common issues that are known ?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

I do not have that with me right now

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

No, not that i am aware of

Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
9/21/2018
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 4 years ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

Does the glow plugs show to come on? If they do, you have a safety switch not completing the start circuit. Check seat switch, neutral switches, and pto switches.

Thank you.

Did you see my response?

I see the question is still open.??