Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

We have 330 j.D. Lawn tractor, would like to know how old it…

We have 330 j.D...

We have 330 j.D. Lawn tractor, would like to know how old it is and possible what it may be worth to sell , the ss#M00300X362372

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

I am not sure if this tractor is an 86 or newer, we bought it new back then but want to make sure of the year.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

We also have the roto tiller ,snowblower and mower for this tractor.

8/20/2018
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 4 years ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi, let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

1986 was the only year the 330 was built. See the link below. If the diesel starts and runs, I would ask 800 to 1000 dollars for it.

http://www.tractordata.com/lawn-tractors/000/0/3/39-john-deere-330.html

what about the equipment , mower, roto tiller and snowblower?

As a package it would be worth more, I assumed it had the mower deck, so add 330 to 500 for the other two attachments. Its all about who wants it and how long you want to hold on for the best price. Cheaper price gets a quicker sale.

Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
ok thank you

Thank you, ***** ***** the 5-star rating chart to close the question and get me credit!