Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

1025r with h120 loader grandson got Stuck now I can’t lift…

Customer Question
1025r with h120 loader...

1025r with h120 loader grandson got Stuck now I can’t lift loader bucket will curl

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

1025r LV1023EVJJ116458

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

If I can haven’t tried anything

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
5/30/2018
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 2 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

Does loader valve feel like it is working as before? If it is, go to the loader vlave where the hoses are attached with quiick connects, remove the two hoses for the boom function, and reattch, likley one of the hses has mved and the internal check valve is not ooening, keeping the function from working. Do NOT go by how they look, remove and reattach.

Thanks I will try

Let me know.

Tried unhooked hoses reattached valve seems fine still didn’t work

It was the correct function? The bucket works, the boom doesn't? Is this a cable operated valve or the direct connection with the joystick on top? Is the valve spool moving?