Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

Just installed crank, need crank balancer timing

Customer Question
just installed crank, need...
just installed crank, need crank balancer timing spec's.......... there are 2 set's of timing marks on balancer gears ; only 1 timing mark on crank gear. tell me how to install crank balancer timing gear to crank shaft timing gear ? larry
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/30/2018
Mechanic: amedee,
 replied 2 months ago
amedee

Hello and welcome!

My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question.

Mechanic: amedee,
 replied 2 months ago

May I start by getting the VIN please?

i need a new holland tractor mechanic work master 75
Mechanic: amedee,
 replied 2 months ago

Thank you. I will leave this open for a tractor mechanic.

sorry, amedee - not sure how or why we were directed too you, new holland tractor is what were working on
Mechanic: exptech2015,
 replied 2 months ago
exptech2015

I have put in a request to moderator to put you in the correct category which would be agricultural equipment

Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 2 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Mate the two marks on the balancer gears, then only one of the other marks will mate the crankshaft, I think it is the left side gear will mate with the crankshaft balance gear. The other mark is when the gear is used in a different engine.

I see the question is still open.??