Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have trouble codes. TMB 3855.04 and code TSA 523329.14 and…

Customer Question
I have trouble codes...

I have trouble codes. TMB 3855.04 and code TSA 523329.14 and TSB 522789.04 on 8310RT John Deere track tractor

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

I have trouble codes TMB 3855.04 and TSA 523329.14 and TSB 522789.04 on my John Deere 8310 RT

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Don’t know what to try I have cleared codes and they come right back

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
5/30/2018
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 2 months ago
Dan, Technician
Hi my name is***** be glad to help. Please allow me some time to look up information on these codes for you and follow up with my responses as I help on here in between jobs as time allows since professionals are not employees of the site. We can follow up as needed on here.
Do you by chance have the 2 digit code with the prefixes as how they're shown listed in the manual? Are you using a diagnostic tool such as service advisor to pull your faults or are you using the tractor display panel?
I'm useing the tractor display and none of these codes are listed in my operators manual
523329.14 redundancy loss due to component fault. Vehicle with restricted function. This is usually due to a faulty sensor or wiring harness issue.