Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

Low pressure. 1896 case IH. Pressuren check. 1500 high side…

Customer Question
Low pressure Mechanic's Assistant:...

Low pressure

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

1896 case IH

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Pressuren check

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

1500 high side and 1000 low side

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
5/29/2018
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 2 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi, let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

What does not work? Pressures are low for the main hydraulics, should be 2300 or more. Or if hydrostat pump pressures need to be 5000psi!