Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

How can I disvonnect neutral safety switches. Model YTH2348…

Customer Question
How can I disvonnect...

How can I disvonnect neutral safety switches

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Model YTH2348 serial #022108B003041

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes. I stopped the mower, and It wont start

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

No, new battery and starts fine until this time

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
5/28/2018
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 2 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

Do you get anything when you turn key on an off? No click from the fuel solenoid on the carburetor? If not, your fuse is blown.

Let me find and check fuse. Thanks

OK>

I see the question is still open.??