Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have a D140 lawn mower. while I have most of the belt

Customer Question
Hi, I have a...

Hi, I have a D140 lawn mower. while I have most of the belt removed, I am having trouble getting it over a couple of pulley wheels because of the fixed cards that prevent me from getting it out. I have removed the bolt holding the pulley wheel but that didn't seem to help. Any suggestions?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Where would the serial number be found?

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

No, that is it

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/26/2018
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 2 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi, let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

I will do that. Unfortunately we have to go out now as we are attending a funeral mass and then a reception. I may try to pick this up tomorrow.

OK>