Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have JD 1025R diesel that cuts grass out of level. Dealer…

Customer Question
I have JD 1025R...

I have JD 1025R diesel that cuts grass out of level. Dealer said I should figure it out myself?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

1025R Serial number 1LV1025RKEH224653

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes ...have only tried taking off deck and putting on again

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
5/26/2018
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 2 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi, let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

Have you put on a level pad, and used a ruler to measue=re deck heights at the four corners? Then level with it there.