Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have a 3020 Deere I bought 6 monthes ago with a front end…

Customer Question
I have a 3020...

I have a 3020 John Deere I bought 6 monthes ago with a front end loader.

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

I am just putting on a rear blade I don't know which control levers run what the front end loader seems to work ok

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

I put the blade on and it won't lift it or I don't knw what I am doing.

Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
5/22/2018
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 4 years ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi, let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

To the right of the operator, there is a lever closest to you, this is the lever for the three-point control and should raise and lower the blade. It is not part of the loader control.