Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I haave a Deere Riding Mower and it will not start. No I am…

Customer Question
I haave a John...

I haave a John Deere Riding Mower and it will not start.

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Thank you.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

No I am a 90 year old widow who needs help.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

I t wont start, That all I know. The gardener was trying to use it this past week end

Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/16/2018
Mechanic: timdieseltech, ASE certified tech replied 4 years ago
timdieseltech
timdieseltech, ASE certified tech

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

i want to help resolve your issue . Follow-ups are free after ratings,give me a few minutes to gather some info on your issue

is this the first time you have tried to start the mower this mowing season?