Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have a 2007 deer 4320. It have a 400 loader. The loader…

I have a 2007...

I have a 2007 John deer 4320. It have a 400 loader. The loader will not raise or lower. The bucket will dump. The joy stick falls forward. When I pull it back nothing happens. I think about has come out.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

4320 vin LV4320P330516

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

Only what I explained.

5/13/2018
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 4 years ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi, let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

Ok

Is the joystick a direct mount to the control valve or a cable operated to a remote control valve? If direct mount, t=raise the rubber boot and you will find the linkage has come off the boom function. If cable operated, follow the cable to the c=valve and see if the cable has broken or just come loose.

Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Phone call session started

Thank you!