Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

How can I tell if the vent is working on the power steering…

Customer Question
Hi; How can I...

Hi; How can I tell if the vent is working on the power steering unit of my John Deere 530

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

How do I know if the vent on the power steering John Deere 530 is working properly?

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes; I am. I just cleaned it and put my fingers over the vent holes on the dip stick and blew on the bottom of it and 'nothing'

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

No..thanks

Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
4/4/2018
Mechanic: Wayne, Journeyman replied 4 years ago
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi, I’m Wayne.

I will be assisting you with this issue today.

are you talking about the vent on the cap

Hi

What year is this tractor ??