Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

2011Gator Deere, shift lever broke and am replacing it.

Customer Question
2011Gator John Deere, shift...

2011Gator John Deere, shift lever broke and am replacing it. Where does the torsion spring fit into? Can I get a diagram.

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Thanks, ***** ***** fixing it as soon as we can, snowing very heavy here and need it working.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

No not that I can think of. 2011 Gator 4x4 825i

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
4/3/2018
Mechanic: Wayne, Journeyman replied 4 months ago
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi, I’m Wayne.

I will be assisting you with this issue today.

Give me a bit to pull up this diagram

Hi

I am sorry

JD removed the diagrams for that

I will opt-out , another may have it

Refund my money and get my cc info out of your system. thanks for nothing