Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

What is the torque required to run a 569 jd round baler. It…

Customer Question
What is the torque...

What is the torque required to run a 569 jd round baler

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

It is 569 mega wide plus serial number is *****

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

I want to put the rake ahead of the baler am trying to eliminate along drive shaft

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
4/3/2018
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 3 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi, let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

75 pto horsepower required, no torque listed.