Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I am trying to locate the "", part #Al76596 on my Deere

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to locate the "flasher", part #Al76596 on my John Deere 6400. The service manual shows the flasher under the fuse box. Mine is not there. I find where others have had this problem but I can not find the alternate location for this part.

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

I know how to fix it. I do not know how to find it.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

I am ready.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
4/3/2018
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 3 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

# 1 is the flasher, mounted left of the fuse panel?

I have searched the entire area in the compartment where the fuse panel is located with no success. I have removed not only the cover that surrounds the fuse but also 4 of the covers above the fuse panel. I can not see the flasher. In fact I did this twice.

The parts picture is the only one shown. I will opt out, and see if anyone else has an idea! Sorry,

I continue to await a responce.
Any help will be appreciated. I have been told that perhaps in the dash might be the solution but I do not know how to open the dash.