Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have a 3032e tractor that keeps dying after running for 10…

Customer Question
I have a 3032e...

I have a 3032e tractor that keeps dying after running for 10 -15 minutes. It starts up again

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

My john deere 3032 e keeps dying after 19 - 15 minutes. It starts up again

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

I am fixing it myself. I drained and cleaned the oil/water separator, reolaced the fuel filter, replaced the fuel pump, replaced the air filtert

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
4/2/2018
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 3 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi, let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

Does it act like it stalls, or like it is cut off with key? Cuts off with the key may be the fuel shutoff solenoid. It may be getting hot and cuts out.

This is the electronic engine? No fuel shutoff solenoid. But the injection pump has a thermosensor, it can show overheat and ECU would kill engine.??See link below, # 6 is the sensor.

MIU802770Temperature Sensor

I see the question is still open.?