Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

Trying to remove a flat tire from my F725 mower, the wheel…

Customer Question
Trying to remove a...

Trying to remove a flat tire from my F725 mower, the wheel keeps spinning and therefore I cannot loosen the the lug nuts to remove the tire. Any suggestions?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

F725 Model

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

S/n _M054FMX080903

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just trying to stop the wheel well from spinning while I'm trying to loosen the lug nuts>

Submitted: 23 days ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
3/31/2018
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 23 days ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi, let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

No impact wrench, air or electric? The wheel is spinning in the tire? Can you get enough air in the tire to let it hold the wheel? Use a breaker bar and hammer as impact and hit the breaker to loosen the nuts.

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
No electric or air tools available. Just trying to remove the lug nuts and the wheel spins when pressure applied to lug nut.

Use a hammer on the breaker, to break the nuts loose. Same motion as impact.

Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 18 days ago

I see the question is still open.??

Curtis B.
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician