Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have a jd 997dsl72sddz !tc997scpct70470 I need 2 seals at…

Customer Question
I have a jd...

I have a jd 997dsl72sddz !tc997scpct70470 I need 2 seals at the top of the trans of the forward and reverse shafts they measure 1'' OD !/2" SHAFT AND HAIR OVER !/4" DEPTH OF SEAL THERE ARE THESE LETTERS ON SEAL apo473H MY LOCAL JD SAYS NO BREAK DOWN ON PARTS FOR TRANSMISSION 500HR MACHINE

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

997dSl 725DZ SN-!TC997SCPCT70470

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

NO JUST NEED SEAL NO AND WHERE TO GET BEEN TO AUTO PARTS TRYING TO MATch up no luck

Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
3/29/2018
Mechanic: Wayne, Journeyman replied 4 years ago
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi, I’m Wayne.

I will be assisting you with this issue today.

Give me a bit to pull up this file

thanks

Hi

Here is a couple more

need no. 20 on last parts sheet trans 3gif shows the seal can it be crossed to what no for the seal I have been to jd and orilley and nappa they cant figure it out I don't even know who make the transmission need help thanks

Hi

You are not going to believe this because I can not

all the parts are discontinued

contact customer support at JD (NOT A DEALER)

TELL THEM YOU NEED THE SEALS FOR THAT SHAFTS go to the section DMA210760

the may have a crossover

click here

I hope this helps you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible.

I hope that I have earned a 5-star rating

Found at the top of the screen before you leave today.

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.​

this shit sucks 2012 18000machine no parts who going to buy ajd not even6yrs old this world has gone to hell just I will find some one to to junk it out cant run it with oil blowing up my ass lesson learned don't buy jd 997 no parts available on tranmissions

Morning

I agree with you 100%, this is not right

for what it is worth, you can get a trans that cross over to that one

I tried to help you, I spent a good amount of my time researching this for you

I hope you can find it in your heart to rate my answer, for my time

you told me the same thing jd it was no 20 on parts diagram not availiable just that what jd is notavailible thatem 18000 mowers are like drinking beer out of the can run 386 hrs piss out no parts availiable

Hi

Don't get angry with me, I do not work for Deere

I was just trying to research and help you