Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have a deere x324 lawn tractor..with 4 wheel

I have a John...

I have a John deere x324 lawn tractor..with 4 wheel steer..removing back tire...do I just need to remove the 5 lug nuts on rim?...or is there something else I need to remove also?

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Hello?

Mechanic's Assistant: Hi. How can I help?

3/28/2018
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi, let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

Yes, just the 5 lug nuts to free the tire.

ok..must be stuck..still not coming off..

It will be stuck , use a big hammer to tap on the rim to free it.

Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
ok thanks..never had a 4 wheel steer mower...wanted to make sure there was nothing else to remove..thanks

Nothing else, the wheel has pilot in the center, which makes it a tight fit.

ok thanks

THANK YOU!