Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

Are you familiar with the Lane Shark Brush Cutters? If so,

Are you familiar with...

Are you familiar with the Lane Shark Brush Cutters? If so, we need to know where to hook to the return for the hydraulics. We have a John Deere 5055D tractor with a 512 loader. Thank You

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Thank You

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

I am going to hook the cutter up myself. Not sure about the hydraulics.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

Hopefully that's all

3/28/2018
MowerDocMD
MowerDocMD, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I am here to help you. You will need to "T" into your power beyond excess return line. The power beyond is used to power the loader control valve. If you look at this sheet on power beyond, it's "B". Please let me know if I can help any further and thanks for using Just Answer!

MowerDocMD
MowerDocMD, Technician
Thank You! You have really helped me!