Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have a 3445 GE Massey Ferguson with the electric pto

Customer Question
I have a 3445...

I have a 3445 GE Massey Ferguson with the electric pto switch , has been working fine went to use today and pto engages for about 15 seconds then light flashes on dash and switch and disengages , everything is turning freely I can engage it every time but only goes for about 15 seconds , I checked wires fine I check ed hydraulic , added some seems fine ?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Will have to go look at it will be a few minutes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

GTP255077 Model 3445 G E-4

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Answered in 3 days by:
3/30/2018
Mechanic: Jeremy, Diesel Technician replied 3 months ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Diesel Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don’t normally work on these, but I can try to assist you where I can. Did you still need assistance with this? Or do you prefer to work with a tech that knows the equipment better?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

I found out the problem. Called a farm tractor service tech. The pto was basically on the verge of seizing and it did Thank u for the reply back very hard to help long distance in this circumstance