Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

How do you get pen out of rear lever on shaft to power lift…

Customer Question
How do you get...

How do you get pen out of rear lever on shaft to power lift lever to change it out

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

444oh051893r

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes lam trying to drive rowl pen out but not enough room in between shafts not sure if can take something lose don’t want to bend

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Answered in 3 days by:
3/30/2018
Mechanic: Jeremy, Diesel Technician replied 3 months ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Diesel Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don’t normally work on these, but I can try to assist you where I can. Did you still need assistance with this? Or do you prefer to work with a tech that knows the equipment better?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy