Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

La 105 rear wheels locked when trying to push it and it

Customer Question
La 105 rear wheels...

La 105 rear wheels locked when trying to push it and it won't start jacked it up wheels turn freely new battery

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

John deere la 105

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

10-4

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes put new battery in jacked the tractor up sun rear wheels they are moving in different direction

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

Put mower deck do use it for snow plowing

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
3/25/2018
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 3 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi, let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

Do you get any indication that the key switch has battery voltage? Does the solenoid in the carburetor click when you turn the key on? If not.locate the single fuse, near the starter solenoid and see if the fuse is blown.

I see the question is still open, did you find the problem?