Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

3020 thermostat bypass line leaking. 3020 late model 270…

3020 thermostat bypass line...

3020 thermostat bypass line leaking

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

3020 late model 270 engine serial # starts 131

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Trying to the rear bypass tube leaking at T going into thermostat housing bought 2 o rings at Deere dealership what holds the line in place

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

What is the charge?

Mechanic's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Heavy Equipment Mechanic. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

What is cost based on. tried this once with different group big price worthless information

3/25/2018
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi, I’m Wayne.

I will be assisting you with this issue today.

The other question I answered you on was closed

we can work on this one

sorry but somehow fee was billed twice card bank called and put hold on it talked with just answere and we hopefully got it figured out Sorrydiagram is correct do i just push o ring over tube and push into holder 12

Hi

Yes that is correct, they just push in

and the fittings in the middle of the pipe

work the same way push fit

Please remember to rate my answer 5-stars

So I get the credit for the question

PS was probably billed twice you opened 2 questions

Wayne, Journeyman