Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

Ecu 177 come up on code tractor died and will not start back…

Customer Question
Ecu 177 come up...

Ecu 177 come up on code tractor died and will not start back up

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Thanks

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes trying to

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

That’s all for now

Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
3/25/2018
Mechanic: Wayne, Journeyman replied 24 days ago
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi, I’m Wayne.

I will be assisting you with this issue today.

what is the make and model of the tractor, Please

Curtis B.
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician