Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have a 2004 Fisher EZ V snow plow which is not functioning…

Customer Question
I have a 2004 Fisher...
I have a 2004 Fisher EZ V snow plow which is not functioning correctly. The problem appears to be in the controller known as the Fish Stik. Before I order a new one I would like to know if there are any troubleshooting procedures available which could verify that it is the controller.The original problem is that the plow would not lower. It would raise and move sideways, but not lower. Even without the plow attached, the lower button would not engage the relay, but the other three buttons, raise, L & R, would. Then, shortly after re-assembling the Fish Stik, it would no longer even turn on. It had power as the illumination bulb came on and two of the incoming wires showed 12 voltsThanks,
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Found a service who will evaluate and repair the controller. If nothing is wrong it costs $7.00, so I may just try that route.
Answered in 5 days by:
3/30/2018
Mechanic: Jeremy, Diesel Technician replied 3 months ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Diesel Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don’t normally work on these, but I can try to assist you where I can. Did you still need assistance with this? Or do you prefer to work with a tech that knows the equipment better?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

At this point I would like to wait to see what the printed circuit repair service tests determine about the controller I sent them. Thanks

I'll opt out and wait then.

Mechanic: Andy, Technician replied 3 months ago
Andy, Technician

Hi there !My name is Andy ! Have you followed the troubleshooting manual ?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uted3sh2fecu5su/26406_051304.pdf?dl=0

Starts at page 29 .