Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

My b3300su will not start. I’m guessing it could be a safety…

My b3300su will not...

My b3300su will not start. I’m guessing it could be a safety switch problem.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Where would I look for that?

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have used compressed air to blow out the underside to see all safety switches

3/23/2018
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi, let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

Do you get glow plug light on? Tractor has four safety switches, two for the seat, one on the clutch, and a neutral switch on the transmission. And if pto is on, the starter will not work. Is battery at least 12.5 volts?

Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
glow plug light goes on.’
Battery new and fully charged.
what do I do?
Phone call session started

switch locatiobs