Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I bought an old deutz F4L913 and in the process of changing…

Customer Question
I bought an old...

I bought an old deutz F4L913 and in the process of changing the trans/hydraulic oil. I have been assured that I need a Baldwin BT8926 filter but I'm stuffed if I can find an external hydraulic filter on the machine. Do you know where it could be located or is there an internal filter on this model

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Customer:(###) ###-#### and(###) ###-####type F4L913

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

That's it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
3/23/2018
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 4 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi, let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

The number you give is the engine model. It would have an engine oil filter. Is this what you want? You say hydraulic filter/transmission filter? That would be part of some machine, not the engine. Do you have machine make and model?

I see the question is still open.??