Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have a 2 year old JD D110 with 37 hours that wont start.

Customer Question
I have a 2...

I have a 2 year old JD D110 with 37 hours that wont start. Has new battery.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Clicks once

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

I checked 5 amp fuse ok

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

Do I need model and serial #

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
3/23/2018
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 4 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi, let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

Do you get any click from the carburetor solenoid when you turn on the key? Any click when the key is turned to start at the starter relay? Check seat switch and the harness to it.

Single cylinder Briggs engine, can you jump the starter relay/solenoid, where the battery cable attaches, to the single switch terminal, to see if the starter will spin the engine?

I see the question is still open.??