Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have a deere lawn tractor model lt 155,and when i turn the…

I have a john...

I have a john deere lawn tractor model lt 155,and when i turn the key switch on there is a noise in the relay switch and when i try to start the engine the starter just keeps running and does'nt turn off when you let off the switch.

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

My john deere lawn tractor lt 155 will not stop running after you let off the key switch.the starter just keeps running.

3/20/2018
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi, I’m Wayne.

I will be assisting you with this issue today.

Give me a bit to pull up this file

Hi

Thank you for the wait

what you are describing is the starter relay is staying energized

click on the blue letters below to see it

what you need to do is replace the relay

I hope this helps you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible.

I hope that I have earned a 5-star rating

Found at the top of the screen before you leave today.

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.​

Wayne, Journeyman