Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have a deere z520a 60in zero turn and I want to put a

I have a john...

I have a john deere z520a 60in zero turn and I want to put a hitch on it

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

I can not find proper hitch

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Ordered a hitch from john deere 500 series does not fit z520a

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

No i just need to know what hitch to get

3/19/2018
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi, let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

Kit is TCB11253, but shows to be discontinued, but some dealers may have one. Here is a link.

Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician