Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

1954 ih farmall f-cub-m engine cranks over but the pistons…

1954 ih farmall f-cub-m...

1954 ih farmall f-cub-m engine cranks over but the pistons don't

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Serial #181844 j

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Removed radiator ,put all new points plugs etc etc

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

Yes what is a crankpin and where is it located and can it be the problem and is itt not hard to replace

3/19/2018
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi, let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

You say pistons don't? Don't what? Do you have spark to the plugs? When did it last run? Have you checked the compression?

Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Phone call session started

Here is the crankshaft for the //c60 engine, for the Cub,