Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have a New Holland 6070 2009 model with power command

Customer Question
Hi. I have a...

Hi. I have a New Holland 6070 2009 model with power command transmission. When I start the tractor up it is in 7th gear. It push buttons down from 7 to 1 just fine. It does not push button up at all. If I start at 7th gear it does not go up. If I go down first to any gear lower it will not go back up at all. If I turn the tractor off it will be in 7th gear again when I restart it. No error codes seem to be displayed. Any ideas on what to check?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

2009 T6070. Where do I look on tractor to get serial #?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Answered in 1 day by:
3/20/2018
Mechanic: Jeremy, Diesel Technician replied 4 months ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Diesel Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don’t normally work on these, but I can try to assist you where I can. Did you still need assistance with this? Or do you prefer to work with a tech that knows the equipment better?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

I still need help. My skill level isn't very high. I believe I described my problem as best I could in my original question.
I have nothing else to add.