Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have a Deere 2150 and is pumping hydroluc fluid out from…

Customer Question
I have a John...

I have a John Deere 2150 and is pumping hydroluc fluid out from underneath the steering wheel! I have a break down of the steering assembly and am having a hard time getting a answer as to what regulates the pressure to the hydrolic steering assembly. Is it what John Deere calls the check valve?? Please help I’m about ready to blow this tractor up!!Lol.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

It’s a John Deere 2150 and I’m not sure if the serial number location?

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
3/18/2018
Mechanic: Wayne, Journeyman replied 5 months ago
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi, I’m Wayne.

I will be assisting you with this issue today.

This is a common issue when tractor gets up to age

you have the drawing #30 in the pic is the backup oil ring

this is your main cause, I suggest you get all the seals

and rebuild the shaft

I hope this helps you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible.

I hope that I have earned a 5-star rating

Found at the top of the screen before you leave today.

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.​

Mechanic: Wayne, Journeyman replied 4 months ago

Morning

Just following up with you

Did my answer help you ??