Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

Is there online instructions-how to remove old then replace…

Customer Question
Is there online instructions-how...

Is there online instructions-how to remove old then replace new headliner in cab of agco allis 9630? If no instructions you have any pointers, things to remember, etc?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Mod 9630F

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

S/n 920061

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

Ha!

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Answered in 2 days by:
3/20/2018
Mechanic: Jeremy, Diesel Technician replied 4 months ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Diesel Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don’t normally work on these, but I can try to assist you where I can. Did you still need assistance with this? Or do you prefer to work with a tech that knows the equipment better?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy