Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

We;ve got an LTX 1050, put it up for winter. Now it won't go…

Customer Question
We;ve got an LTX...

We;ve got an LTX 1050, put it up for winter. Now it won't go forward or reverse. Motor works fine. Just won't go. Transmission fan turns, the wheels don't

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Model 13WQ91AP009

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Serial # 1A241H30322

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
3/17/2018
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 4 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi, let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

Can you push the machine? If you can, the freewheel lever may be pulled or stuck in the open position. Cub Cadet uses a wheel with a flat cut in it, so not as likely that a wheel is spinning on the axle shaft.