Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

Worn AC 7580 friction disc Part 272071. Allis Chlamers 7580,

Customer Question
Worn AC 7580 friction...

Worn AC 7580 friction disc Part 272071

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Allis Chlamers 7580, serial No 1169

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Grates when shifting into gear. Friction plate worn out.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

Where I can purchase friction plate Part no 272071

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
3/17/2018
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 4 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

Allis is now owned by Agco. and parts can be bought through the Agco dealer See link below. Is this the drive disc? Numbers don't match.