Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

Installing a new head on a Kioti 4510 tractor. need head…

Customer Question
Installing a new head...

Installing a new head on a Kioti 4510 tractor. need head bolt torque & sequence pattern & valve adjustment setting.

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Didn't get answer to question i sent yesterday. installing new head on Kioti 4510 4 cyl. tractor. i need torque sequence & bolt torque & valve settings please.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
3/16/2018
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 5 months ago
Dan, Technician
Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. What is the engine model number from the engine ID tag? Professionals are not employees of the site so response time can vary as I help on here in between jobs as time allows. But I will always respond back on my next available login and try to get you your information as soon as it is possible.
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 4 months ago

Hi, did you still need help? I have been waitng for a response on your engine tag information?