Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

459 mega wide baler. How can you tell how many bales were…

Customer Question
459 mega wide baler...

459 mega wide baler. How can you tell how many bales were made in a specific year

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

I’ll have to go to the machine or my paper work. Will get back

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

No problems, just wanting to know how many bales were baled last year

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

Not;now

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
3/16/2018
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 1 month ago
Dan, Technician
Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help you with this. Please when you get a moment get the serial number of your Baler
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
1E00459XCCD390032
459-4x5. RD BALER

View and Reset Bale Counter

E52449-UN-02JUN08

A - COUNTER Key

BaleTrak™ Pro monitor-controller is equipped with two bale counters; RESETABLE and TOTAL BALE.

The RESETABLE counter can be cleared or modified as desired, while the TOTAL BALE counter cannot be reset or cleared. A wrap and gate latch open cycle will add one bale to both of the counters.

To view counter memory:

1. NOTE: When key (A) is pressed, display will show bale count for 6 seconds, then revert to regular display.

Depress COUNTER key (A) once to display RESETABLE counter.

2. Depress COUNTER key twice to display TOTAL BALE counter.

To clear RESETABLE counter memory:

1. Press COUNTER key (A) once, then release.

2. While count is displayed, press and hold MINUS key until display shows 0000.

NOTE: Bale count in RESETABLE counter can be increased to add fields together, or decreased, to remove aborted bales (such as bales not wrapped correctly). Adding or removing bales from RESETABLE counter will not affect the TOTAL BALE counter.

To change number of bales in RESETABLE counter:

1. Press and hold COUNTER key (A).

2. While holding key (A), press PLUS or MINUS key to change bale count as desired.

Click on this link for the full Manual with all settings, operational checks, etc. the Index is on the left. Click on what links you want to view.

Operation Manual

Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.

Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 27 days ago

Hi, Did you get this resolved? Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.

Dan, Technician