Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

Bought a used JD 3320. Serial number is LVIV3320H231074.

Customer Question
Bought a used JD...

Bought a used JD 3320. Serial number is ***** Which is the year designator? What year is my tractor.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

It is a model 3320. That is all I know. Where can I find any othe info on the tractor? Sorry the serial I screwed up on the sn. The number is *****

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just the year of my tractor and how to tell what year it is from the serial number. Thanks.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
3/15/2018
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 4 months ago
Dan, Technician
Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. Let me see what I can come up with on your serial number and follow up.