Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

Gm I have a 2004 L5030 kubota hst I recently changed

Customer Question
Gm I have a...

Gm I have a 2004 L5030 kubota hst I recently changed hydrolic n transmission filters the hydraulic side I used a Donaldson as Amsoil did not sell the kubota brand also they did not have a transmission one in stock so at time I only changed one side after changing the hydraulic side I stared hearing a winning noise at 1500rpm which went away when tractor gut warm I recently ordered the transmission side kubota brand n still have noise I did use stp udt oil I had lost a couple gallons when also making a hose repair question what is making noise an how do I get ride or purge system of air for what I can see all my hose n pipe connection Are tight

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Thanks

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

Thats my main concern buzzing noise in hydraulic transmission sytem

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago

Phone *********** Billy I prefer a phone call thanks

3/13/2018
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 1 month ago
Dan, Technician
Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. If you changed the filters and the oil just be sure that both filters and the oil meet OEM specs as if the oil is not to OEM spec it can cause pump cavitation issues or worse eventually leading to failure. If the filters and oil are in Spec but you were having this issue it is usually either there is a restriction for the pump suction side restricting oil to the pump and system. If there are no problems with that then it is an indication of a failing hydraulic pump once it gets noisy it is actually too late if you've confirmed the other things I've mentioned. Please remember to take a moment to read my answer as that is how the say credits my time helping on the site. Five-star ratings and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Can you call me tomorrow 3/14/18 sometime after 8am eastern time thanks
Dan, Technician