Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

The three point hitch hydraulics don't function (raise or…

Customer Question
The three point hitch...

The three point hitch hydraulics don't function (raise or lower). There is a hydraulic cylinder picture blinking on the instrument panel. Any connection? Any suggestions?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

I don't have that before me. I just wrote down the model

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

This is an older tractor, let me see if I can find the serial number and I'll get back.. just wasn't thinking about the info that would be helpful except the model and flashing cylinder.

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Okay. If he wants the serial I'll try and find it later

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/13/2018
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 4 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi, let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

Make and model of the tractor? Is the oil level correct in the transmission and hydraulic system? Light on would indicate there is no pressure to the three-point.

The dip stick level is good.

Make and model?

I see the question is still open?