Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

990 fd. 990 jd leaking fuel into oil. Is there any timing…

Customer Question
990 jd leaking fuel...

990 jd leaking fuel into oil. Is there any timing key on the transfer pump that I have to worry about?

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just take the fuel lines off

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
3/13/2018
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 4 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi ,My name is Dan. I will be glad to help. We can follow up as needed on here, Give me some time to review your information and post my responses. Im not an employee of the site but I help on here as time allows in between jobs. Response time will vary depending on my work load , etc.

Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.

Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 3 months ago

Hi, Did you get this resolved? Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.