Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

Taking clutch pacs out of a new holland t7060. I will go get…

Customer Question
Taking clutch pacs out...

Taking clutch pacs out of a new holland t7060

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

I will go get it be rite back

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes serial num G9BG04294 took front cover off how do I get next clutch pa off

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
3/13/2018
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 4 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi ,My name is***** you get this resolved or still need help? Let me know. If so, We can follow up as needed on here. Im not an employee of the site but I help on here as time allows in between jobs. Response time will vary depending on my work load , etc.

Just checking back in wondering if this was something you still needed help with?