Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have a question about my 450C Deere dozer. Who do I ask my…

Customer Question
I have a question...

I have a question about my 450C john Deere dozer.

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Who do I ask my question to?

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, we are wanting to diagnose and fix. The blade will not raise up.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
The blade will not raise up. What are some diagnostic idea's? Thanks Brad
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/11/2018
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 4 months ago
Dan, Technician
Hey my name is***** will be glad to help. Professionals are not employees of the site I login periodically throughout the day in between jobs as time allows. If the problem is only isolated to the blade circuit you will want to pull the relief valve cartridges and check for damaged o rings and debris that could be causing the relief valve in that circuit to stick. Also you would want to check the control valve for the blade spool to see if there are any debris or if the control valve spool is actually moving fully and either direction. Let me know the results and if we need to dig deeper into this and please remember to take a moment to rape my answers is that is how the sacred it's my time for helping on the site. Five-star ratings in bonuses are always greatly appreciated.
I'm not able to work on the issues today. I'll get back with you when I do. I think the dozer is a late 60's or 70"s model.

Thanks for the update. Pleasure to help.

Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 3 months ago

Hi, Did you get this resolved? Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.