Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have a case international tractor i cant bring up the

Customer Question
Hi there i have...

Hi there i have a case international tractor i cant bring up the diseal up to the filters i put a new primer on it 12 monts a go thanks for help

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

I got sorted thanks i have to remove a lift cover of it i dont fancy it but he wance it don is it a big job to do it in that case international 4230

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

Hi pearl i have a case international 4230 i have to remove the lift cover how do i go a bout it

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Answered in 1 day by:
3/12/2018
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 5 months ago
Dan, Technician
Hi my name is***** you get this resolved or do you still need help?