Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I’m trying to put the tines onto the frame and it says to…

Customer Question
Hi I’m trying to...

Hi I’m trying to put the tines onto the frame and it says to use a screwdriver to bend the tabs. I’m having difficulty. Do you have an easier way to do this or a video I can view?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

It is MT42C multi tool 42 in combo LP39089

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

That should be it for now.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
3/10/2018
Mechanic: Wayne, Journeyman replied 1 month ago
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi, I'm Wayne. I'll be assisting you with this issue today.

Click here to open the booklet

then shows how to attach tines

I hope this helps you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible.

I hope that I have earned a 5-star rating

found at the top of the screen before you leave today.

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I already had the booklet. I couldn’t get the tabs to bend into place. I managed to find a John Deere video and with a little more strength was able to bend the tabs into place.

Hi

Sorry not know you had that video from JD

t was pretty clear, but like you say more mussel

I hope this helps you

Wayne, Journeyman